Maze is commited to bringing new global scandinvian design to the world.
Representing the very best of today’s design talent and culture, our team of designers
develops solutions for modern, liberated and creative spaces around the globe.
The use of earth friendly materials and methods is important to us.
The products we create are not only cutting edge and look great, but are also sound,
earth friendly choices, for a new, cleaner and braver world.
At Maze we take particular care during all stages of production and transport of our products.
We constantly aim to make the process as environmentally friendly as possible.
WITH OUR LOVE!
MAZE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FUTURE AND FUTURE GENERATIONS’ LIVING ENVIRONMENT
• We mainly use Swedish producers.
• We manufacture high quality products with a long life.
• We are careful not to overproduce.
• We elaborate clean, simple and well thought about designs resulting in resource-efficient production.
• We use recycled paper as much as possible for our packaging.
• We don’t use wood from endangered forests and PVC.
• We do not use air transport to ship our goods in order to minimize our environmental impact.
• We support the UN Global Compact that is a platform consisting of 10 principles on human rights, labor standards, the environment and anti-corruption.
We take our producer responsibility for packaging because we are connected to REPA.